* In order of longevity with NJ Mobile
Eric Lindquist, DMV (Italy), DABVP
Diplomate ABVP Canine & Feline Practice 2003
Title: Director Of Operations, NJ Mobile Diagnostics
President Elect: International Veterinary Ultrasound Society
Education: DMV University of Bologna (Italy) 1996, BS Zoology Humboldt State University, Arcata, Ca.
Origin: Fullerton, California
Residence: Sparta, NJ
Practice Experience: Extensive soft tissue and orthopedic surgery and internal medicine in general practice 1997 -1999 Lake Elsinore, CA. 1999-2001 Orange, CT. Mobile Imaging Specialist and Medical Consultant for Sound Technologies New Jersey Mobile 2001 to present.
Special Medical Interests: Anything with an acoustic window. Soft tissue surgery. Cofounder of the Ultrasound Guided Endoscopic Laser Ablation (UGELAB) procedure for urinary bladder tumors presented at ACVIM 2007, 2008 & ECVIM 2007.Published reports regarding Thrombomodulin and feline cardiomyopathy, Echo parameters of feline cardiomyopathy. Pending: UGELAB update and publication.
Founder SonoPath.com: Veterinary clinician’s website guide to sonographic pathology and diagnostic efficiency.
Author: Clinical Approach to Veterinary Sonographic Pathology, Small Animals and Exotics. CD Atlas of Veterinary Atlas of Sonographic Pathology. Offered by SonoPath.com
Personal Interests: The passion for my family: Wife Lisa and 3 children Nicoletta, Giulia, and Matteo. Fine wine, food and a good cup of espresso, anything European, Pittsburgh Steeler football.
Credo: Scan it. Treat it. Cut it. Love it!
“Make every obstacle an opportunity” Lance Armstrong
Johanna Frank, DVM, DVSc, DACVIM
Diplomate ACVIM (Small Animal Internal Medicine)
Title: Mobile Imaging Consultant and Internal Medicine Specialist (ACVIM)
Education: Small Animal Internal Medicine Residency and DVSc graduate degree, Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada 1998; Small Animal Rotating Internship, North Carolina State University 1994-1995; DVM, Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, 1994
Origin: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Residence: Furlong, PA
- 2006-present: New Jersey Mobile Associates/ Sound -Eklin: Mobile Imaging Consultant and Internal Medicine Specialist, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- 2004-2005: Veterinary Internal Medicine Consulting LLC – provided mobile consultations and endoscopy in Fort Collins, CO.
- 1999- 2006: Sound Technologies and VIA telemedicine Internal Medicine Consultant.
- 1998-2002: Colorado Veterinary Specialists, Littleton, CO. Internal medicine specialist in a referral practice.
- 1995-1998: Residency in small animal internal medicine and DVSc degree. Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario
- 1994-1995: North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC. Rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery.
Special Medical Interests: General internal medicine, especially hepatic disease/ gastrointestinal disease, hematological diseases, nephrology and endocrinology as well as specific diagnostic procedures including ultrasonography and endoscopy. Coauthor: Clinical Approach to Veterinary Sonographic Pathology, Small Animals and Exotics will be offered by SonoPath.com.
Personal Interests: My three children, Benjamin (6), Jillian (6) and Allison (4); husband – Sean well as our Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (Miley and Moose); cat (Roo); Gecko (Charlie) and various fish. Other personal interests include hiking, photography and reading.
Credo: The only act of revolution left is thinking for yourself.
Judy McFarlen, DVM
Title: Mobile Imaging and Medical Consultant
Education: DVM Western College of Veterinary Medicine, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. 1988
Origin: Alberta. Canada
- Mixed Animal Practice, 1988-1990 Nappanee, Ontario.
- Emergency Medicine and Surgery, Waterloo Ontario: 1990-1991, Toronto, Ontario: 1991-1992, Edmonton Alberta: 2002-2004
- Exotic Animal Practice, Guelph, Ontario: 1990-1991, Toronto, Ontario: 1991-1993.
- Sled Dog Medicine, Racing and Small Animal Practice: Yellowknife, NWT: 1993-1994
- Hospital Administration and Ownership: Toronto, Ontario 1991-1993, Edmonton, Alberta 2002-2006
Special Medical Interests: Exotics and Emergency Medicine
Personal Interests: Cattle Ranching & Deer Food Plots. Family: Husband Charlie, Daughter Sonia, and our very large extended family.
Susan Klein, DVM, DACVIM
Diplomate ACVIM (Small Animal Internal Medicine)
Title: Internal Medicine Specialist (ACVIM) and Mobile Imaging Consultant
Education: Small Medicine Internal Medicine Residency 2002-2004 (Angell Memorial Animal Hospital, Boston); Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Internship 1998-1999 (Animal Medical Center, New York); DVM, New York State College of Veterinary Medicine (Cornell) in 1998.
Origin: Plattsburgh, New York
Residence: Chester NJ
- Senior Staff Clinician, Critical Care Department, Florida Veterinary Specialists, Tampa, 2006-2007
- Senior Staff Internist, Fifth Avenue Veterinary Specialists, New York City, 2004-2006
- Staff veterinarian, North Shore Animal League, Port Washington NY, 2000-2002
- Staff veterinarian, Animal General, New York City, 1999-2000
Special Medical Interests: transfusion medicine, hematology, immune-mediated diseases, infectious diseases, greyhound medicine, and critical care.
Personal Interests: Dr. Klein’s family consists of husband Matthew and son Jonathan, born in February 2009.
Lindsey McCraney Daniel, DVM
Education: B.S. Animal and Dairy Sciences Auburn University 2000; DVM Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine 2004
Origin: Atlanta, Georgia
Residence: Athens, Georgia
- Three years of both Regular and Emergency Practice before switching to ultrasound in 2007.
- Founder of Mobile Veterinary Ultrasound, LLC in Northeast Georgia (www.mobilevetultrasound.com)
Special Medical Interests: Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Personal Interests: Yoga, reading, watching SEC Football, chasing my daughter
Credo: “Anyone who believes in Telekenesis, raise my hand” Anonymous
Lauren N. Costa, DVM
Title: Clinical Sonographer and Mobile Imaging Consultant
Education: ECFVG and Clinical Proficiency Examination, Western Veterinary Conference CPE Site, April 2007; Small Animal Rotating Internship, Fifth Avenue Veterinary Specialists, New York, NY, 2006-2007; DVM, St. George’s University, School of Veterinary Medicine, Grenada, West Indies with Clinical Year completed at Kansas State University, 2006
Origin: Staten Island, NY
Residence: Staten Island, NY
- 2008 to 2010—Emergency and Critical Care Staff Doctor at Garden State Veterinary Specialists, Tinton Falls, NJ.
- 2007—Emergency and Critical Care Staff Doctor at Veterinary Emergency and Referral Group, Brooklyn, NY, and Fifth Avenue Veterinary Specialists, New York, NY.
- 2006-2007—Rotating Small Animal Internship at Fifth Avenue Veterinary Specialist, New York, NY.
Special Medical Interests: Auto-Immune Disease, especially Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia and Immune Mediated Thrombocytopenia, Diabetes Mellitus and certain critical care conditions such as DKA, Hyperosmolar, Non-Ketotic Diabetes.
Personal Interests: Spending time with family, friends, and my adorable little Frenchie, Andre, traveling and cooking.
Credo: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
New Jersey Call Center Staff
Title: Administrative Assistant and Call Center Manager
Residence: Fredon, New Jersey
Personal Interests: My husband and grown children, kayaking, hiking and anything revolving around nature.
Credo: Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life last - Rachel Carson
Title: Call Center Associate
Education: Associates Degree in Business
Origin: Boonton, New Jersey
Residence: Parsippany, New Jersey
Personal Interests: Reading, fishing, going for motorcycle rides with my boyfriend, Abe, and taking care of our guinea pig “Piggy”.
Credo: Always go after what you strive for and regret nothing.
Title: Call Center Associate
Education: Bachelor of Fine Arts, Maine College of Art
Origin: Oakland, NJ
Residence: West Milford, NJ
Practice Experience: Over 9 years experience as a veterinary technician with Certification attained in 2005.
Personal Interests: Spending time with family and friends. Anything having to do with art and creativity, animals and the great outdoors.
Credo: You can't expect to be a lucky dog if you’re always growling.
Origin: Hackettstown, NJ
Residence: Hackettstown, NJ
Personal Interests: My two beautiful children, JJ and Julia. I enjoy watching life through their eyes. They are my constant source of humor. Our dog Piper keeps our lives entertaining. Aside from my children, baking is my passion…especially cupcakes.
Education: B.A. Rutgers College, Rutgers University
Origin: Born in Indiana and raised in New Jersey
Residence: Naperville, IL
Practice Experience: First year transcriptionist
Personal Interests: I am married to my husband, Patrick and we have two children, Sean (6 ½) and Brooke (3). We also have an extremely loveable and lazy 8 yr. old lab, Owen. I enjoy trying to keep up with my active kids, knitting, reading and skiing. I am currently addicted to Sudoku and Words with Friends.
Team IT Consultant
Hawes Technology Management. Jhawes [at] Hawestm [dot] com