Wireless Equine Digital Radiography System
Ultralight. Fast. Flexible.
You spoke, we listened. The Sound-Eklin® Sprint™ Wireless Ultralight DR sets up quickly, is reliable and rugged enough to handle the daily challenges of the mobile equine veterinarian. Sprint™ is priced to be a productive and profitable asset in your practice.
Flexibility without sacrifice. Sprint™ allows you to focus on patients — not wrestle with cables or complex workflows.
- 25 pounds self-contained, including DR panel
- 13.5 pounds horse-side acquisition laptop and wireless DR panel
With fast acquisition time and wireless workflow options, Sprint™ works at your pace.
- Battery and plug in.
- Remote laptop for acquisition and image review.
- Easy transport. Multiple carrying options.
- DR panel with multiple handle options.
Work anywhere, stow anywhere. Sprint™ is a productive and profitable asset in your practice.
Sprint™ Ultralight DR self-contained digital radiography system includes acquisition unit, DR panel, wireless hardware and battery.
Sprint™ can run on battery for up to 4 hours of continuous shooting — long enough for a typical full day’s work. Sprint™ can also be plugged in for those endless days.
The remote acquisition laptop provides a new level of flexibility in workflow.
Sound-Eklin® portable digital radiography systems comprise the broadest portfolio of wireless and wired products in the industry. Whether your practice is ambulatory, hospital-based or mixed, you will find a DR solution that fits right in with your workflow needs.
- 25 Pounds
- 10”x12” Cesium Wireless Panel
- Battery Powered
- 50’ Range
- 4-Hours Continuous Shooting
- Multiple Carrying Options
- MacBook Pro with Retina Display Wireless Laptop
Your workflow. Your choice.
- Battery and plug in power
- Easily transport and stow
- Carrying options include two handles and padded pack straps
- DR panel with user-specific ergonomic handle options
The completely wireless 10"x12" cesium sensor panel makes image acquisition easier than ever before. The removable user-specific ergonomic handle can be positioned for vertical or horizontal orientation.